WIN £100 AMAZON VOUCHER !
The Bromley and Chislehurst Conservative Association invite LB Bromley residents under the age of 21 (at 31st August 2022) to enter an Essay Writing Competition.
The topic is:
Does London Borough of Bromley need ULEZ ?
Entries close: 17:00BST, Friday 26th August 2022
Winner announced: Monday 12th September 2022
Eligibility: Entrants MUST be under 21 years of age as at 31st August 2022.
Entrants MUST be a resident of the London Borough of Bromley.
Word guide – 1,200 words as a guide. Entries must not exceed 1,400 words
Guide on how to enter and conditions:
• It is the responsibility of the entrant to comply with the conditions of this competition including:
a. Provide name age and address in the entry
b. Provide statement of parental consent – either in the entry or via separate email from a parent/guardian/carer’s email account IF the entrant is aged under 16 year as at 31st August 2022
c. State in their entry: ‘This is my own work’
d. Entries will only be accepted via email to email@example.com
e. Format - *docx, *txt, *rtf, *pdf.
• The word length guide is 1,200 words. Entries exceeding 1,400 words only be judged on the first 1,400 words.
• Only one entry per person will be accepted.
• Sources MUST be referenced. Footnotes will not count in the word count.
• Any entries deemed to be inappropriate, exhibit plagiarism or an infringement of copyright will be disqualified at the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
• Winner will be notified by email.
• The Promoter will verify the winner and ask for proof of identity, age and address and will withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
• The prize is £100 Amazon Voucher. Prize must be accepted by the named winner. There is no cash equivalent or alternative prize.
• By entering the competition each entrant (and their parent/guardian/carer) grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each entrant (and their parent/guardian/carer) agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
• Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The Conservative Party’s Data Protection policy is available at https://www.conservatives.com/privacy
• The Promoter is Shaun Slator, Bromley & Chislehurst Conservative Association, The Coach House, 1A Queens Road, Chislehurst BR7 5AZ