The Bromley & Chislehurst constituency stretches from the borders of Lewisham in the North to Cray Valley in the South. The Member of Parliament is Sir Bob Neill and London Assembly Member is Peter Fortune.
The Constituency covers the communities of Mottingham, Chislehurst, Bromley Town, Plaistow, Bickley & Sundridge Park and St Pauls Cray.
With the boundary changes in May 2022 we also now have members in Bromley Common & Holwood, Kelsey & Eden Park, Petts Wood & Knoll and Shortlands & Park Langley.
For boundary information please see https://consultation.lgbce.org.uk/node/17018
To get in touch with Sir Bob Neill, your Assembly Member or a Conservative Councillor please see the contact details in the People section or go to each Ward page.
Our Association officers are:-
- President: Mr Charles Harmer
- Chairman: Mr Shaun Slator
- Dep. Chairman Political: Mr Kieran Terry
- Dep. Chairman Membership/Fundraising: Mrs Neeti Gupta
- Treasurer: Cllr Kira Gabbert
- Office Manager: Mrs Joanne Taylor
Results of the 2022 Local Election:
Results of the 2019 General Election for Bromley: